To help with tracking your food intake we have devised a way to “score” your meal and for your day or week as well.
Click here for the link to the printable paleo food log
So here are the details: Simple Paleo diet. This means no processed foods or grains. Simply follow the motto: Eat meats and vegetable, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch, no sugar.
- Four Points: (100% Compliance) You are a hunter-gatherer (meat, veggies, some fruit, nuts and seeds).
- Three Points: (99% Compliance) One time during the day, you had a little something that wasn’t paleo, but wasn’t horrible. For example, some peanuts, green beans, or hummus, a little cream in your coffee.
- Two Points: (90-98% Compliance) You slipped…but didn’t get hurt. You had a small amount of “not real food”. Maybe it was a fully Paleo day, but you couldn’t resist having a beer at the family BBQ, or you finished your kids mac ‘n cheese, but the rest of your day was solid.
- One Point: (80-89% Compliance) Most of your day was Paleo, but there was one full meal that you fell off the wagon. Maybe it was the rolls at dinner, a sandwich, pasta, a soda, juice or bag of popcorn, two slices of pizza, or a drink or two…Not three.
- Zero Points: You had a bad day and made more than one solid mistake. Three drinks, dessert, a couple slices of pizza or more than one processed meal.